- Literate. Understand formal English.
- More polite than conductors but can scramble for passengers to board vehicle.
- Pacifies passengers. They are much older and reasonable.
- If for any reason, you need to get down at an unapproved stop, alert the driver, They are kind and will stop.
- Like to be addressed by their bus slogans.
- Exceptionally neat and well dressed. Their dashboards are very clean, decorated and freshened.
- Seldom leave their seats so the conductor is responsible for all on board operations including retrieving cargo from vehicle trunk.